March 1, 2021 - Registration Opens
June 30 , 2021 - Registration Closes
July 19 to 23, 2021 - Student Category Audition
July 26 to 30, 2021 – Open Category Audition
August 9 to 13, 2021 - National Semi - Finals
November , 2021 (exact date To be announced)-
2021 Kayserburg International Youth Piano Competition Grand Finals, Guangzhou, China
Competition Venue : Sounds Kradle Recital Room.
Address : 62, 5th Street New Manila. Quezon City
Student Category (Age 13 to 16)
National Grand Prize Winner will receive a plaque of recognition from Sounds Kradle Inc. and will be representing the Philippines to compete among worldwide finalists for a coveted spot at 2021 Kayserburg International Youth Piano Competition in Guangzhou, China. All expense will be paid for (Plane fare and lodging) for the winner and his/her guardian. Winners of the International competition will receive the following prizes:
All participants must be between the ages of :
Student Category - Age 13 to 16
(Born from Nov. 1, 2004 – Oct. 31, 2008)
Open Category – Age 17 to 32
(Born from Nov. 1, 1988 – Oct. 31, 2004)
Entry Fee: P1000 (Php)
Bank : Metrobank
Account Name : Sounds Kradle Inc.
Account Number : 2457245815154
Bank : BDO
Account Name : Sounds Kradle Inc.
Account Number : 002068015585
Submit Application form to : Reginald.Tan@Soundskradle2012.com or Kimberly.Tan@Soundskradle2012.com
*Application Fee is payable upon application and is non-refundable.
• The National finals is only opened to all citizens and permanent residents of their respective countries.
• All recordings, photographs and information produced during the competitions are properties of the organizer.
• All decisions of the jury are final.
• All contestants will be allowed a half day (8am to 12noon, 1pm to 5pm) rehearsal at the Sounds Kradle Recital room. Schedule of rehearsal will be a first come, first serve basis from June 1 to June 30, 2021.
• Order of contestants during the contest proper will be based on alphabetical order of family name and will commence from 9am to 4pm during the following dates :
- July 19 to 23, 2021 - Student Category Audition
- July 26 to 30, 2021 – Open Category Audition
• Each contestant will be given forty five (45) minutes to accomplish their repertoire with the following breakdown of schedule within the hour:
a) First 25 minutes of the hour – warm up
b) Following 15 minutes – performance proper
• Top 5 contestant will move on to the semi - finals round
• Top 3 contestants from the semi-finals round will be awarded with their respective plaques
• The top 1 for each category will earn a spot to represent the Philippine to compete at Guangzhou, China
- He/she may bring one chaperone
- Plane fare and lodging will be provided
• All performances will be video recorded. Strictly one-take only.
• There will be at least one judge during the day of competition
Force Majeure Provision: In the case of COVID-19 and if under the pandemic circumstances where international travels curtail participation in Guangzhou, China, or whereby Kayserburg Pianos elect to cancel the grand finals in China, each participating country will submit remotely online their respective two grand prize winners to Kayserburg Pianos Export Division to compete for “Kayserburg Overseas Group Finals”, where ONE GRAND WINNER each from “Student Group” and “Open Category Group” will emerge from this online finals. To serve the purpose of online judging, a “Grand Jury Panel” will be appointed by Kayserburg Piano Group and all decisions from the Grand Jury Panel are final.
Fill in your details below to receive news, offers, and other updates from us.